Kamoer Dosing Pump
Sanking PVC Piping
Grassy Core Lighting
$55.00 Buy now
RIO Bio Block (20 x 20 x 5cm)
RIO Bio Block
- Ceramic filter media
- 20 x 20 x 5cm per block
- 1 block per box
- Surface area of 480m3 / box
- Fresh & Marine water suitable
- Stable and does not alter water parameters
- Suitable for high bioload aquarium
- Able to wash and reuse
- Resistance to corrosion
- Works in most filtration systems
Using cutting edge technology, Rio Bio Block has 300% more surface area than all traditional ceramic filtration media.
Rio Bio Block are cast from 100% pure ceramic, resulting in minimum corrosion and higher flowrate without clogging.
$48.00 Buy now
- Composed of live bacterial strains
- Aquarium cleaning by waste matter digestion is helped by the presence of numerous different strains of heterotrophic bacteria
- Nitrates and phosphates are reduced
- Enables water to be effectively purified
- Prevents the spread of filamentous algae
- The best way to start biological filtration in your fresh or marine water aquarium
- Converts ammonia into nitrites – nitrites into nitrates – and – nitrates into nitrogen
WHEN SHOULD BIODIGEST BE USED ?
- Whan you start a freshwater or a marine water tank
- A vial each 15 days maintains an optimal purification of aquarium
- To speed up the purification process, not increase doses but instead use the product more frequently
HOW TO USE BIODIGEST ?
WHAT VOLUME ? WHAT RANGE ? WHAT DOSAGE ? 120 to 1 000 liters Standard 1 vial / 15 days 1 000 to 10 000 liters Pro 1 vial / 15 days
$48.00 Buy now
Bioptim provides the BioDigest bacteria with the micronutrients needed to optimally purify saltwater and improve water quality.
- Contains all the microelements needed for aquarium life (amino acids, enzymes, natural vitamins…)
- Bioptim also provides trace elements:
– sulphur for proteins
– iron for plants and fish blood
– cobalt for B vitamins
– calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, molybdenum and potassium
- Dynamises the cellular metabolism of most of the bacteria living in freshwater aquariums
- Bioptim speedily accelerates the digestion of organic matter
- It also facilitates the elimination of nitrates and phosphates
- Use in combination of BioDigest bacteria
- When you want to have a better water quality in you saltwater aquarium
WHAT VOLUME ? WHAT RANGE ? WHAT DOSAGE ? 0 to 60 liters Nano 1 vial / 15 days 61 to 120 liters Nano 2 vials / 15 days 121 to 200 liters Standard 1 vial / 15 days 201 to 400 liters Standard 2 vials / 15 days 401 to 600 liters Standard 3 vials / 15 days 601 to 800 liters Standard 4 vials / 15 days 801 to 1 000 liters Standard 5 vials / 15 days 1 001 to 2 000 liters Pro 1 vial / 15 days 2 001 to 4 000 liters Pro 2 vials / 15 days 4 001 to … … .. liters Pro add 1 vial every 2 000 liters
$17.00 – $33.00 Buy now
Calcium Pronto is a fast-dissolving pure, dry calcium chloride that makes it easy and economical to rapidly raise the calcium ion concentration in aquariums. Supplemental calcium is required for reef aquariums because corals, clams, snails, tube worms, and calcareous algae extract calcium carbonate from the water. Use a calcium test kit to measure the calcium concentration in the aquarium. It should be maintained between 380 and 450 ppm.
Directions: Create a stock solution by dissolving 10 grams (about 2 tsp) of Calcium Pronto in 8 oz. (250 ml) of purified fresh water. Five ml (1 teaspoon) of stock solution added to one gallon of water will increase the calcium concentration by 12.5 ppm. Add 5 ml per 10 US-gallons daily to achieve a calcium concentration of 400 – 450 ppm. Thereafter dose weekly as needed, or use Kalkwasser or C-Balance to maintain both the calcium and alkalinity levels. Calcium chloride addition will lower the alkalinity. Adjust alkalinity levels with Two Little Fishies KH Power.
Contents: Pure Anhydrous Calcium Chloride.
$20.00 Buy now
Two Little Fishies Calcium Concentrate makes it easy to rapidly adjust the calcium level in an aquarium. The long-term maintenance of calcium levels is best managed with a balanced ion supplement such as Kalkwasser or Two Little Fishies C-Balance®, which maintain alkalinity in addition to calcium concentration. Use Two Little Fishies Calcium Concentrate to raise the calcium concentration when the alkalinity level is already high. In this case, Calcium Concentrate will simultaneously raise the calcium concentration and lower the alkalinity level, bringing both closer to a natural seawater ratio. When the calcium and alkalinity levels are properly balanced, stop using Calcium Concentrate, and continue using a balanced supplement such as C-Balance, which provides carbonates and bicarbonates, calcium, magnesium and strontium in the correct ratios.
500 ml (16.8 fl oz) bottle
- Suitable for most open-top aquariums
- Extra strong, customized aluminum profiles
- 8mm (5/16″) thin strand, transparent netting
- Inside-rim or on-rim mounting options
- Includes components for one customized cut-out for filters
- Components available to accommodate additional rim-mounted equipment
- Includes spline roller
Contents of DIY Aquarium Net Cover Kit:
- Aluminum frame sections/profiles
- Internal and external frame corners
- Spacers and hangers
- 8mm (5/16″) netting, which can be cut to size
- Spline rubber for attaching the net to the frame
- Spline roller for inserting the spline
KSP-F03 is a three-channel master control unit, which can control up to 15 channels with the addition of slave KSP-F04 units. The control panel (with a fully waterproof design) has a blue LCD backlit display control panel providing a simple, clear and intuitive, user interface. When the instrument is turned off, the clock settings and the user setting are…
KSP-F03 is a three-channel master control unit, which can control up to 15 channels with the addition of slave KSP-F04 unit The control panel (with a fully waterproof design) has a blue LCD backlit display control panel providing a simple, clear and intuitive, user interface. When the instrument is turned off, the clock settings and the user setting are…